History

Our law firm was founded in 1911 by Dr. J. Henggeler. Under the leadership of Dr. Anton Pestalozzi and Dr. Paul Gmür, our firm grew up and developed into a successful law company working with over forty lawyers and associates in the 1980s. From the beginning, we have been providing legal advice to both international and national clients. 



In 1992, we extended our geographical reach to Geneva. Since 2008, Pestalozzi is incorporated and now operates in Zurich and Geneva under the name Pestalozzi Attorneys at Law Ltd .